Hello readers today we are going to present you the easiet way on How to Root Htc Sensation the easiet way. Htc is one of the biggest mobile manufacturer in producing Android smart phones. Htc smart phones are well know for there quality and unique user experience. They come up with a new user interface taking the Android experience to the next level. In this post you will learn How to Root Htc Sensation.
Specifications of Htc Sensation:-
Display:- 4.3 inch capacitive screen with a resolution of 540*960 with a ~256 ppi.
Camera:- 8 Mp camera which is capable of recording full HD 1080P videos with ease.
Processor:- 1.2 Ghz Dual Processor scorpion processor belonging to Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon family.
Storage & Ram:- 1 GB Internal storage and a 768 MB Ram and the storage can be expandable upto 32 GB via external sd card.
OS:- The device comes shipped with Android 2.3.4 and can be upgradable to Android I.C.S.
Battery:- 1520 mAh which gives a standby of 350 hrs.
Sensors:- The device comes shipped with Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass &Proximity sensors.
Connectivity:-The device supports a single sim and you can use 3G or 2G whatever you want .
[symple_box color="blue" text_align="left" width="100%" float="none"]
Must Read:- Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting Android Devices
Lets See How to Root Htc Sensation:-
Disclaimer:-Proceed at your own Risk.Rooting is a process of getting administrator access on your device which will help you to change Custom Roms. Tweak the device and you can do whatever you want. Though it is described as risky many are willing to do it. Once again DroidSimplified is not responsible in any way of Bricking your devices or damaged sd cards. Proceed at your own risk.
- Charge your device upto 80%.
- Download one click root from here.
- Disable antivirus and firewall on your computer.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your Device.
- Install Drivers for your Htc sensation Device on your computer.
Procedure to Root Htc Sensation:-
- Connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
- Run One click root.
- Wait few secs Voila you have just rooted the Htc Sensation by following our guide on How to Root Htc Sensation.
- The phone may restart several times during the process dont freak out.
- You can check whetheter your phone is rooted or not by seeing a Super User icon in Application area. You can also check it by downloading Root checker app from playstore
If you faced any difficulty or any problem in doing the procedure mention in the article How to Root Htc Sensation just leave a message below we are there to help you. Hope you enjoyed the post.