How to Root Xolo Q1000s easiet way?
Hello Guys recently Xolo has released Xolo Q1000s we have done an article about the specification here is the article for a detailed review on the Specifications of Xolo Q1000s. As the device is released and I think there is also a need of Rooting guide on How to Root Xolo Q1000s. The device is one of its kind having a 1.5 Ghz Mediatek Turbo processor and a 5 inch screen. The device have some killer looks. Though the device will perform better but some people may need to root it to enjoy the more power of the handset. As we have recently also written Root Micromax CANVAS A88, Root Xolo Play t1000 & Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro.
[symple_box color="blue" text_align="left" width="100%" float="none"]
Must Read:- Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting Android Devices
Rooting is a process of getting administrator access on your device which will help you to change Custom Roms. Tweak the device and you can do whatever you want. Though it is described as risky many are willing to do it. Once again DroidSimplified is not responsible in any way of Bricking your devices or damaged sd cards. Proceed at your own risk.
Steps to Root Xolo Q1000s:-
- Charge your device upto 80%.
- Install drivers for your device on your computer if not installed before download them from Here.
- Download the Rooting Package to Root Xolo Play Q1000s from Here.
- Connect your device to the computer using a Data cable.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your device.
- Let the Computer recognise the device.
- Now extract the package you have downloaded recently.
- Run the Run.Bat file loacated in it.
- Press enter.
- It will start to discover the handset and will root Xolo Q1000s.
- Reboot the Phone you will see the Super User or Su in the application menu.
- To confirm that you have rooted the device or not just Install root checker from Google Playstore and check.
This process is tested and will surely root Xolo Q1000s. As it can also be used to root all the MTK6589 Devices. We have double checked wether it is working or not. You can also try this guide of Root Xolo Play t1000 and let us know whether it worked or not. If the process of xolo play worked then let us know.
Hope you enjoyed the article please leave your valuable feedback.