Lewa OS Custom Rom for Micromax A88
Till now the users of the Micromax A88 are searching for custom Roms. Now its time for the users to test the Custom roms on their devices. Recently I posted about the FrostMod Custom Rom for Micromax A88. Now its time for the users to try the Lewa OS Custom Rom for Micromax A88. Lewa OS is a popular Custom Rom which is available for almost all leading brands and their Flagship phones. Though the Micromax A110 is the big brother of Micromax A88 shares the same hardware but a degraded resolution and Camera. The present issue faced by many of the users is having less Ram on their device. Though the Frostmod Rom gives a decent 170+ MB free Lewa also gives a nice 150+ MB free Ram. Lewa OS is well know for its beauty and performance. The main feature of Lewa is you can apply several themes on the Internet which are made for the device. To be straight Lewa Custom Rom for Micromax A88 gives you the freedom of customising your phone according to your needs by applying a theme. I think you got the point. Lets jump into the process to flash Lewa Custom Rom on to your device.
Did u checked FrostMod if your answer is no then go and Check It Here
Instructions to flash Lewa OS custom Rom for Micromax A88:-
- You need to Root Micromax A88 if you didn’t rooted the phone click Here.
- Charge the battery upto 85 %.
- Take a Backup of your Rom using CWM and its a must and should step to follow further.
- Droidsimplified is not Responsible in any way either in Bricking of your devices or damaged SD cards.
- If you are facing any problem just comment below we will solve it.
Follow the below steps carefully:-
1. Download latest lewa os for canvas 2 from here .
2. Download lewa patch for canvas music from here .
3. Download META-INF patch from here .
4. Move all there files in a pc and extract “lewa patch.zip” and “META-INF.zip” using winrar or 7-zip.
5. Now open “latest lewa rom for canvas 2″ don’t extract it and delete everything except “system”.
6. Now, drag and drop “system” and “boot.img” from lewa patch to it and “META-INF” folder from META-INF patch.
7. After this, the content of the zip should be like, “META-INF, System, boot.img”. And in meta-inf folder there should NOT be another meta-inf folder, instead there should be three files (CERT.SF, CERT.RSA, MANIFEST.MF) and 1 folder (com).
Close the windows.
8. Move this “patched-lewa for canvas 2.zip” to phone.
9. Disconnect the phone and reboot it to recovery by switching it off and switching it on again while pressings volume up + power on and read on screen instructions to go into recovery.
10. Once in CWM Recovery, use backup and restore option to backup your current rom.
11. Now go back and select install from sd card and select the “patched zip”.
12. Say yes to flashing.
13. Follow on screen instructions.
14. Reboot and enjoy it may take a few mins to start the phone Dont panic.
15. Say yes to fix root if asked.